Saturday, February 23, 2008
- Mathias Svalina
- Denver, Colorado
All of the European Starlings found today in North America--and they number in the 200 million range--are descendants of approximately 100 birds introduced in New York City's Central Park in the early 1890s. A society dedicated to introducing into America all of the birds mentioned in the works of Shakespeare set these birds free.
- Takeshi Murata
- Claudine Doury: Loulan Beauty
- from Matvei Yankelevich's "Victor M. : A Typewrite...
- MLGI, Tomorrow NIght in Omaha
- Black Metal is the cleansing fire
- A Mixtape
- Dear Adam, No thanks to you for pointing this ...
- I Like Poetry
- This Saturday!
- Man's Last Great Invention